Steven McBride of Montgomery Distribution Limited takes delivery of 65 new pallet movers from Dawson Materials Handling Equipment. Chris Macartney of Dawson delivered these high end machines personally to Montgomery Distribution to facilitate their new contract work. Once these machines go into service it is anticipated that Montgomery Distribution Limited will be able to increase the warehouse throughput by 20% facilitating faster consignment turn around, improved employee output from truck to customer ensuring a seamless transition on both inbound and outbound freight movements. For those sharp eyed followers of Montgomery Distribution you might even see these MD branded machines in your High Street or your shop floor as their functionality makes them a perfect match for warehouse and distribution operations.
- Montgomery Distribution Annual Sales Seminar
- Montgomery Distribution take delivery of two new double deck trailers with a further four to follow
- Montgomery Distribution Limited takes delivery of 65 new pallet movers
- Montgomery Transport Group awarded Palletways Service League winners
- Montgomery Distribution welcomes new Commercial Manager.