Health & Safety – Our Policy statement of intent:
The policy of Montgomery Transport Ltd is to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions for all our employees.
In order to achieve this we will:
- Provide appropriate equipment, operational processes and supervision at the level whereby all our activities can be undertaken safely.
- Maintain out premises and equipment to an appropriate standard, including all those facilities provided for the welfare of all our employees.
- Arrange for the provision of all necessary required information, instruction and training for all our employees, to enable them to work safely.
- Undertake our assessment duties in compliance with all regulations affecting us, making employees aware of any risks and take appropriate action to reduce or minimise risks as appropriate.
- Make channels of communication available to all our employees so that any health, safety or welfare matter can be raised and any unsatisfactory matter rectified.
- Ensure that safe systems of working are in operation (where necessary in writing) and that such safe systems are regularly reviewed and updated where necessary.
- Make all necessary arrangement to ensure that all visitors, contractors and/or members of the public are not adversely affected by our operations, activities, wastes or emissions.
- Provide the necessary level of specialist advise to all levels of management in order that they can implement all health, safety and welfare actions, within their areas of direct control.
- Ensure that our risk prevention programme is correctly planned and implemented in a way which secures involvement and participation at all levels, committing us to the path of progressive improvement